Buying and selling property require lots of legal paperwork; agent contracts, sales contracts, mortgages, the list seems endless. These real estate documents place legal obligations and restrictions on the parties to the sale. Understanding all of these documents requires a real estate lawyer. Unfortunately, home builders and home sellers sometimes misrepresent the condition of the real estate. Our attorneys have represented individuals who sought to recover damages as a result of these misrepresentations. We also represent people and companies buy and sell residential and commercial real estate.
As the price of properties goes higher and higher, the restrictive covenants and association by-laws become more common, and as loans get more complicated, it is becoming more important to have your own real estate lawyer involved in the buying or selling real estate. All of these documents place legal obligations and restrictions on the parties to the sale. Understanding all of these documents requires a firm knowledge of real estate law.
- We draft and review the contract and explain exactly what you are agreeing to when buying and selling real estate
- We can go to real estate closings with you to make sure there are no surprises
- We can help you try to resolve any defects in real estate titles before you buy or sell property
- We can draft the necessary real estate deeds on your behalf, whether Deeds of Trust, Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, Deeds of Release, or Beneficiary Deeds
- We can help you recover money from builders and sellers who misrepresent the condition of the real estate
Call today: 913.871.9800