When facing your DUI (Driving Under the Influence) or DWI (Driving While Intoxicated), you are facing large changes to your driving privileges and criminal record. We can assist you and answer your questions whether your are facing a DUI or DWI in Missouri or Kansas.
When charged with a DUI or DWI, time is of the essence. You have may have as little as 10 days to properly protect your driving privilege after you have been charged with a DUI or DWI.
If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, The Murphy Law Firm can be of assistance in your case in a number of ways, including:
- Minimizing the impact of the suspension to your driver’s license;
- Ensuring that the arresting officer conducted proper field sobriety tests prior to arresting you for DUI or DWI;
- Ensuring the breathalyzer was properly maintained and performed;
- Reviewing the Alcohol Influence or Arrest Report to make sure the arresting officer’s account of your DUI (Driving Under the Influence) or DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) arrest is accurate
- Negotiating with the Prosecuting Attorney and attempt you have your charges, lowered, or dropped.
Call today: 913.871.9800